Thursday, March 5, 2009

March Forth!

I just wanted to mention a quick fun something.

Yesterday was March 4th, which turned out to be significant for two reasons. The first is that it was Mya's 18 month birthday. She is no longer a baby, this is saddening. However, her little-tike-toddler self is really cute and her personality is a winner. For that I cannot complain. So, how did we celebrate? Well, we got up before the crack of dawn and took her to get tubes in her ears! Hooray! She was such a big girl! We had to wait for a little while before they took her back for the actual procedure, during which we stalled time with several wagon rides and a few trips to the play room. She is acting more like her self now, and we are sure that all will be well. Good bye babiness, hello toddlerville.

The other significance of yesterday was that I got the wonderful opportunity to teach for our youth group service last night. Josh has been fairly sick for a few days, and this left him out of commission. The timing was perfect, I had already felt led to share with them what God has been doing in my life for the past several weeks. Also, since I had the day off for Mya's surgery, I had time to study and plan. All this to say, I spoke about what I've been blogging, that God wants us to ultimately go through our tough times. We must move forward. We cannot afford to get "stuck" and find our situations hopeless, in fact that is what the enemy wants.

So, on March 4th, God brought about a message to March Forth! It's a command! Isn't God's timing kind of cool sometimes? umm...I think so.

2 comments:

  1. Love it when He does stuff like that. So completely in every aspect of life!

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. As is His will....very cool! Hugs and kisses to Mya - the boys are missing her!

    Aunt Kathy

    ReplyDelete